Indivision ECS V2: Pins broken off

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

I purchased one of your products in October 2020, it is Indivision ECS v2. The soldered socket on the board has 2 broken pins now.

How can I solve? do i have to send you the card for repair?

Thanks

GianDO

• Jens

Changed the title of the thread from “Technical Support” to “Indivision ECS V2: Pins broken off”.
  • The easiest way to repair this is to cut off part of the insulation and replace the individual pins. De-soldering the whole 48-pin adapter socket is way too tedious.

If you have a pending shipment, I can just include two pins, so you can replace them yourself (if you have the requried tools and skill, that is). This would be the cheapest method, also taking some load off our staff.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.