RR Net with Ultimate64 and 64 Reloaded Mk2

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

Before making my purchase i would like to check with you guys, if RR Net is working with both Ultimate64 and 64 Reloaded Mk2 boards. I do have both and i'm it's crucial for me to make sure my rr net can work with them.

thanks in advance!

• I can confirm that the C64RMK2 and RR-Net MK3 are working nicely together. Tobias also owns a U64 if I remember right, but please be aware that we can't guarantee that they are working together. I'd be happy to work with Gideon in case there's a problem - he's a nice guy and a good engineer.

• U64 had problems with various other cartridges in the past as well, depending on the Firmware... just did a quick test and it does not appear to work with the latest one at least. Or perhaps i am just configuring the U64 wrong (i am not using it much to be honest) :) However, it can (and probably will) be fixed with a U64 firmware update some day.

• Hi,

I found this thread while asking myself if RR net is working with my Ulimate64 Elite.

2 Questions:
    1. Do you know if there is different behaivior with Ultimate64 and Ultimate64 Elite?

2. Which firmware version did you try for above mentioned tests?

Thanks in advance!

• ok. Thx for quick answer.

Then I'm affraid it will still not work. It seem's there is no new firmware. Latest available version with cartridge compability improvements is from 2020-12-05 (version 1.37)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    Marks thread as resolved after post creation.