news about new indivision ecs

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

We are working on a new version of this flicker fixer, which will be available in late summer 2018

We have very long summer this year ;-) How works are going? Will be Indi ECS ready before X-mas?

• Yes, it will be available before Xmas. Reason for the delays in production of pratically all products is the shortage on the components market: Even our small projects are hit by chip capacitors hardly being available on the market (and if they are, it's either insane prices, or insane delivery times).

Indivision ECS V2, Chameleon V2, ACA500plus, A604n and more products are finally in production now, with more smaller products in the pipe or "just out".

• Hello,

Yesterday i ordered the Indivision ECS V2 :)

But i have one question i didn't find in the description (or maybe i have overseen it).

Can the Indivision ECS V2 be piggy bagged to use 2 monitors like the earlier model? And if so is it possible to mix the indivision V1 with the indivision V2?

• Can the Indivision ECS V2 be piggy bagged to use 2 monitors like the earlier model? And if so is it possible to mix the indivision V1 with the indivision V2?

No, the 2-monitor mode is not supported any more.

"Can only be used with an Apollo accelerator card if you have an A604 or A604n."

Is this correct?

It's in the product description, so sure, this is correct. This applies especially to the A603, where the Apollo accelerator would conflict with Indivision ECS V2.

• No, the 2-monitor mode is not supported any more.

It's in the product description, so sure, this is correct. This applies especially to the A603, where the Apollo accelerator would conflict with Indivision ECS V2.

Thanx for the reply.

Already had my suspicion … when studying the images i also see no socket for Denise, but can be relocated afcource. I will see when he arives , monitor with vsync support is already waiting to be used;)

• I read it as you NEED an Apollo accelerator and a 604(n) for the Indivision to work.

I have now changed the wording - hoping that it's more clear that it's about the combination of Apollo and A603 as carrier which will not fit properly. If you have an Apollo, the A603 is excluded as carrier, and A604 or A604n is what you need.

• With what's previously been said in this thread about a new batch of new Indivisions for the CD32, how far along is the work with the aforementioned replacement FPGA and the development process? Can't wait to order one!

• The new product has the working title "Indivision AGA MK3" and it will be available for A1200/A4000T, and there will be a version for A4000D/CD32 as well.

The design has just ben started, and I expect to have a prototype in summer.

• The new product has the working title "Indivision AGA MK3" and it will be available for A1200/A4000T, and there will be a version for A4000D/CD32 as well.

The design has just ben started, and I expect to have a prototype in summer.

Awesome! Can't wait to order one! Best of luck with the development process, and thank you for the update!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.