[Bugs] JiffyDos and S-JiffyDos standalone

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

Since the latest K release JiffyDos and S-JiffyDos is not working in stand alone mode with my 1541-II.

In cartridge mode it works fine. Previously it worked perfectly in stand alone mode.

Best Regards,

DLT/ Xen

• Tobias

Changed the title of the thread from “JiffyDos and S-JiffyDos standalone” to “[Bugs] JiffyDos and S-JiffyDos standalone”.
  • Tobias,

It's a Chameleon v1 with the latest 9m core and Feb 24 2021 menu.

I use a jiffydos v6.01 rom for the chameleon. The 1541 drive is using a jiffydos rom. (Actually selectable rom normal, jiffy,s-jiffy)

When I connect the drive in jiffydos to the breakout cable of the chameleon it is not working. When I do a dir charters are different every time I request the dir. Also loading files result in broken loads. with the drive in normal mode it works correct on the breakout iec.

When I connect the drive directly to the real c64 iec everything (jiffydos, normal) is working correctly with same setup as above.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.