How to fill out US address in order?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I apologize for posting this here but I don't see any forum topic related to shop web cite functionality...

I am trying to preorder this product but I can't figure out how to properly fill out US address in your form. US address is written as

STREETNUMBER STREET APPARTMENTNUMBER

You got fields for street and number but I have no clue where to put apartment number. Also, street names here are usually numbers so if you don't order them properly the order might go to wrong address.....

• Please enter streetnumber and apt number in the line for "street" and the house number in the field for the house number (obviously). So if you live in:

1541 64th street Apt#4

please enter:

Street: 64th street Apt#4

Number: 1541

Our shipping system will re-arrange all numbers according to local requirements. I know this can be confusing, but so far, all orders have reached their rightful owners, also in the US, UK and Australia where this order of numbers is used.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.