rapidroadxs100usb.device Error with AmigaOS4.1FE

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I'm not able to get the RapidRoad to work with Poseidon as I'm getting this error.

9:09 PM| 0-poseidon.library: New hardware DEVS:USBHardware/rapidroadxs100usb.device/0 added (RapidRoadUSB Host Controller).

9:09 PM| 5-poseidon.library: GET_DESCRIPTOR (len 8) failed: packet overflow (7)

9:09 PM| 10-poseidon.library: GET_DESCRIPTOR (len 8) failed: packet overflow (7)

9:09 PM| 20-poseidon.library: Device enumeration failed, sorry.

9:09 PM| 20-poseidon.library: Root hub enumeration failed. Blame your hardware driver programmer.

• No problems here using my clockport rapid road with OS4.1beta. Try to completely remove posiedon and reinstall. Also you could try adding the drivers to the blacklist in compatibility prefs so that the drivers are not using the 68K JIT emulator.

OS4.1 sirion usbstack only has a driver for the highway controller in classics.

If you have installed 4.1 Final Update 2. Rollback to Update1 to see if its down to the kickstart module update and if so post on hyperion forum.

• I have a problem software with cybppc.device and AmigaOS 4.1 FE :
    When It's run the AmigaOS 4.1 Kickstart, the new cybppc.device of the cyberstormppc doesn' t work anymore ...

You're in the wrong support forum - we do NOT support any PPC OS. Please turn to Hyperion for this.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.