Buddha 20-year anniversary edition flas problem

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I can't flash my buddha.

When i start my A2000 and use right mouse button nothing not happend to screen and worbench start. When i try to flash, shell show me this text: found buddha 20-year anniverse edition.

Flash upgraded:no - CPLD upgradef:no

ROM loaded. Crc32 checksum:f1eed6c4

Press Y to start, CTRL-C to abort:

Then nothing, jammed. Can't to nothing.

Must reboot.

• Drivers are on the card itself - the system is called "autoconfig" and it not only skips on address jumpers on the card, but also puts drivers on the flash rom of the card.

Buddha supports 64-bit addressing, so size-wise, there is no practical limit. Partitioning large media is a different story - this is either "complicated and manual" - not covered by our product support. Or you can use the automatic installer of the Buddha, which installs a 64-bit capable file system and does partitioning on it's own, without the installation pain of other controllers.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.