Idefix Express; gayle adapter missing what can i do for this?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi; i have idefix express card but gayle adapter is missing. where can i find or can i use Amigakit's FastIDE A1200 adapter for 4xIDE interface with idefix express card. Without gayle adapter idefix express card can give a bit speedup?

thanks for replies & sorry about bad english :)

• I can see that the product you've linked to (removed - no links to other shops from here!) is a knock-off of our original product, but I don't know about compatibility with our product. In general, I recommend to not try such things, as you may lose data on media that may be controlled wrong. Firther, last time I checked those product pages, links to mandatory software were dead, so "not a recommended thing at all".

If you want a speed boost for your IDE, please look at our accelerators with IDE speeder. They beat the old IDE-fix express hands down.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.