Does Chameleon v2 come with a CDTV remote?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • On CDTV remote product page:

(de) "Bitte beachten Sie, dass die CDTV-Fernbedienung beim Kauf eines Chameleon bereits im Preis enthalten ist."

(en) "Please note that if you are ordering a Chameleon, the CTDV remote control is already included in that price."

However Chameleon page says "in diesem Shop erhältlich"/"available separately".

Which is correct? (Not a problem if I need to order separately, I will likely be buying more accessories soon :))

• Good find - I haven't read the CDTV remote control's product description in a long time. Fixed now: The new, lower price of Chameleon V2 does not include the CDTV remote control.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.