Chameleon Core update 9k released

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • It's a signal pin, so it will not take much current. The signals are driven with 5V from the Chameleon side (as opposed to some modern VGA products only driving 3.3V), so that would work with an appropriate resistor divider

The effort still sounds high for special (=unusual) monitors to work. Like I wrote in a different thread, we have a bunch of 50Hz-compatible 19" Eizo monitors (1280x1024 flat panel) that will go on sale in our shop soon. Price will be "50 EUR for 50Hz", and I'll put that online as soon as all cables have arrived (still waiting for an audio cable to come in). Might take a few days until I have added "bulky shipment" to the shop system.

• The effort still sounds high for special (=unusual) monitors to work. Like I wrote in a different thread, we have a bunch of 50Hz-compatible 19" Eizo monitors (1280x1024 flat panel) that will go on sale in our shop soon. Price will be "50 EUR for 50Hz", and I'll put that online as soon as all cables have arrived (still waiting for an audio cable to come in). Might take a few days until I have added "bulky shipment" to the shop system.

I don't think it's that uncommon for SCART-based TVs to reject 50Hz on the VGA port - but SCART-based TVs are themselves pretty uncommon now. A decade ago this was more compelling.

A flat-panel monitor that's known to be 50Hz capable is a *very* nice product to be offering!

• A flat-panel monitor that's known to be 50Hz capable is a *very* nice product to be offering!

Shop is taking orders now, but unfortunately not for UK - only Europe and Norway. For this size and weight pf parcel, Parcel One does not offer good rates, so it's DHL only - and they suck at shipping overseas, so say the least.

I hope I got all the shop settings right, and it won't take orders for countries that we can't ship to.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.