PicassoIV, blanker commodity and mouse pointer

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello, first many thanks for releasing P96 updates and adding to the functionality, much appreciated. I have been recommended to add my v3.0 issues into this forum. a4000t w. csppc060 3.1.4.1 PicassoIV p96 v3.0 mouse pointer is not blanked when the os supplied blanker commodity is active. Rolling back to p96 v2.4.3 this issue is not seen. The issue only happens on p96 screenmodes, not on native pal/ntsc modes switched through the PicassoIV. (on another system, a4000cr desktop w. csmk2 060 3.9 SD64 p96 v3.0 the mouse pointer is blanked properly). no big deal but I thought I'd mention it. best regards -gandalf

• a4000t w. csppc060 3.1.4.1 PicassoIV rtglib 42.557

After last night having tested with the provided beta2, this specific issue seems to have been solved, thanks.

best regards

-gandalf

• I didn't get around to uploading the new version - current productions have priority. Software stuff can always be uploaded "remotely", but production is a matter of people doing work on actual hardware, and COVID-19 numbers are going through the roof in Germany currently. I try to wrap up everything for this year either by today or Monday, as politicians are discussing a hard lockdown starting December 20th. I don't want my projects to be stalled until mid-January or even longer.

• New version uploaded and available to all legal owners of P96 - just log in, go to your order history and re-download the file(s). Note that the zipped ADF contains the exact same LHA file, just on an ADF for those who are using a floppy emulator to transfer files.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.