Picasso96+Bvision+indivisionmk3+indiswitcher

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I have amiga1200 with ppc+bvision+indivision mk3. I have installed p96 3.0. Bvision and indivision are connected to one monitor which is set to autosource. Indiswitcher is in startup-sequence, rtg switch is enabled. Switching from indivison screen to picasso is working, but if i open pal screen on p96 workbench i have tu manual change source to DVI digital in my monitor menu. Is there any way to do it in auto mode?

• Is there any way to do it in auto mode?

I can think of two possible solutions:

1) the GFX card goes into full power-down, which will make the monitor check for another input. This will require a driver update, which I can't promise at this point, as I don't know for sure if all required information is present in the driver, especially if the interface passes on this information.

2) you check the manual of the monitor and see if you can set a priority for each input. Right now, it seems that it won't look for a new signal while the VGA input is active and unchanged. If you can give the digital input top priority, it should work without a driver change.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.