Indivision MK3 HD720 problem

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I have problem getting to work HD720 on MK3 (on MK2 it works fine).

I'm using 1.7.1 configurator with latest firmware.

1. I copy 1024x768 HiGfx and and name it as 1280x720 HD720, then I move this resolution to the top of the list

2, I set VGA Mode: EDID 1280x720@50

3. I set Test Mode: HD720 Super-High Res Laced (1280x720)

4. I make width and height adjustments it to fit 1280x720 resolution

When I'm testing/adjusting mode it works perfectly. I save an apply all settings.

When I change WB screen mode to HD720 Super-High Res Laced (1280x720), it works, but Indivision is still selects and uses "Pre 800x600 PAL" what disorders image on monitor.

Can I get some help what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you

• Can I get some help what I'm doing wrong?

It seems like you didn't adapt the "select on..." settings. Top of the list is not the only thing - you need to adjust the criteria for selection of this mode, such as "on SHires" and the min/max number of lines. To understand what kind of criteria Indivision AGA MK3 uses, please read the chapter "Basic concepts" of the config tool documentation.

• Hi,

I'm also trying to use the HD720 screen mode - I have it available in "Test Mode" but not in "VGA mode". I guess I don't understand how it should be set up.

In "VGA Mode" the available EDID modes are: 1440x900 and 1280x1024 - but if I choose 1440x900 the image is squized to 4:3 aspect ratio

Lukas

• Please do read the Wiki documentation. The "basic concepts" part will hopefully make the difference between an Amiga screen mode and a VGA mode clear.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.