AGA MK III - green picture

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I just installed Indivision AGA MK3 in my Amiga 1200. The picture has a green tint with both HDMI and VGA connection to Dell 2001FP. When I connect Amiga RGB to the monitor's VGA input (bypassing Indivision) the picture is normal. During boot the picture looks normal. In workbench when I press CTRL+Shift+Tilda, I see the Indivision overlay in nice white text over blue background, but the Workbench behind it is still green. The only other internally connected device is 4GB CF-IDE. I removed accelerator and floppy drive. The Indivision seems to have a nice snug fit. Please help.

Boot

HDMI/DVI (VGA same result)

Amiga RBG

• This is not unusual for a computer that's well over 25 years old. The pins were probably just oxidized, and re-seating it has scratched off the non-conducting part of the surface.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.