Disabling Individual Computers Info Popup

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello.

I'm just putting my new Mk3 through its paces. Is it possible to disable the Individual Computers info popup which appears on every resolution change? It's quite intrusive and often covers up stuff I need to see underneath it.

Cheers!

• Yes you can, and if i'm not mistaken you can define if and how long you want to see the popup.for each mode.

You can change this when testing/adjusting. Here you can define the size (OSDSize), position (OSDPos) and how long the popup is shown (OSDSec)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.