“Out of Range” with Indivision AGA Mk3

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I just installed the Indivision AGA Mk3 in my 1200 but the only thing I see on the monitor is an “Out of Range” message. I haven’t had a chance to adjust anything, just “Out of Range” on my first try.

The 1200 itself is working; I can connect through the standard video connector (via SCART and a Framemeister) and I get a picture. The monitor is an ASUS VS24AH-P, if that helps.

Any ideas what I’m doing wrong?

• If you have a possibility to view the screen without a monitor connected to Indivisin, my first attempt would be to launch the config tool, read EDID data from the monitor and see if that gets it to a working screen. We do set a very low resolution at the factory, but your monitor may have dropped compatibility with such "old" modes. What type of monitor is that?

• I got it to work! Having both RGB and HDMI connections setup and being able to switch back and forth was very helpful.

I downloaded the config tool from here and eventually discovered that "Pre 1280x512 PAL SHires" works on my monitor. Hooray!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.