Turbo Chameleon 64 V2

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Pals:

I am thinking to put the TC64 inside a Amiga 1200 case with keyboard instead of a Raspberry PI.

What configuration do You recomend to me to do that?

What kind of cables/accesories I will need to get else?

The keyrath is not usefull to me in this case, don't You?

Thanks and

Best Regards

• I don't think that a ready-to-use solution exists for this situation... Docking Station has C64/VIC-20/A500 keyboard sockets, and TC64 has two PS/2 ports, but Keyrah "is a pure USB device, it will not work with USB-to-PS/2 adapters."

• The A500 keyboard is rather similar in layout to the A1200 keyboard, just has different LEDs. So the keyboard part can be taken care of if ýou can live with an external keyboard for the C64 core (note that the C64 core can't use the A500 keyboard).

Further, the joystick ports of the Docking station are rather high - I have my doubts that these fit in an A1200 case without heavy cutting and modding. I'd recommend using a C64 case instead, as the keyboard can be used in both the C64 and the Minimig AGA core. Also, C64 cases are available new, so you don't cut on a classic piece of computer history.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.