Indi MK3 U7 header pinout quick question

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi team

Just installed my Indivision MK3 in my A1200 and working well so far (love the live edit mode!)

I have an Amigotek with OSD mode installed, but two connections were as per the picture below, legs 4 and 5 counting from the left.

The purpose of these wires is for keyboard control.

Yellow wire is labelled CLOCK and the Orange wire is labelled DATA.

These wires have now been removed and the Indi U7 header is now installed.

Question is, which pins on the U7 header can I re-connect these two wires? I'm assuming it's 2 points on the bottom two rows?

Would be grateful if you could modify the header image with a yellow and orange circles around the points!

Many thanks!

Lee.

• Answered my own question!

Decided to connect them this way and it works a treat.

-----

Now if only there is a way to feed the CSYNC and RED signals INTO the Indi AGA, so the OSD of the Amigotek can be seen via HDMI..... Is this possible? Below image is the current connections to the RGB port.

• Now if only there is a way to feed the CSYNC and RED signals INTO the Indi AGA, so the OSD of the Amigotek can be seen via HDMI..... Is this possible?

Sorry, that's not possible. The picture is taken from Lisa before the DA-converter, so there is no way that you can feed in an OSD signal and convert it to digital with Indivision AGA MK3.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.