ACA500plus case different for new batch?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I've got an ACA500plus on the way and I'd really like to get a case for it asap. It's really hard to find any cases, but I am wondering if any of the existing cases will even fit the newer batch of cards? Should I wait for newer cases to be made available, or am I safe trying to find an older one (that was made for the earlier ACA500plus cards)?

• Older cases won't fit, as the DisMo is different - it's bigger and the button has been moved to a more ergonomic location: It's now very near the edge instead of "in the middle over the AUX CF-card".

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.