Indivision ECS v2 mouse problem

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Morning.

I'm install my ECS v2 in the Amiga 500 rev.5B

Screen work well, but mouse pointer not move. Buttons works. When I'm return Denise chip - mouse work again.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

• In Amiga 600 this mouse work good with ECSv2.

In an A600, the original Denise stays in and mouse is handled by that, not Indivision ECS V2.

We've had one case where we could not get the mouse to work 100%, and that's with a specific A500: We have the same-revision in our test machine park, but it behaves differently. I purchased the board from the customer, as he had one spare. So now we have the means to reproduce the problem, but at this point, there's just no time to look into that (Indivision AGA MK3 has priority right now).

Yours may be similar - please list the exact revision(s) of chips in the Rev.5 Amiga, so we can compare that to what we have here.

• My revision of Amiga 500 is 6A not 5B like I am wrote. Sorry it was my mistake.

Denise chip MOS 8362R8 (0788 28)

Paula MOS 8364R7 (3888 27)

Gary MOS 5719 (3088 42)

FAT AGNUS CSG 8372A 318069-02 (0591 23)

CIA A and B MOS 8520A-1 (3888 24)

I’m test ECSv2 withs any kinds of accelerators and without it – same symptoms…

Regards

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    Marks thread as resolved after post creation.