DOM to reflash

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hey Jens,

Long story short, my DOM stopped mounting on my 2500 KS2.1 and I reformatted it by mistake....

It always mounted fine, I even formatted a HDD with it with no problem and then I wanted to format another HDD (nb: I always use real HDD, no CF or SD crap) and nothing, it stopped mounting :( I never changed any jumpers or whatever, just put another drive.

I moved the Buddha with the DOM into another Amiga with KS3.1, the DOM was not mounting either but at least HDToolBox (wb 3.9) was seeing it. So, I decided to reformat it (being convainced....that I had a backup of the DOM, an .img on my Mac or diavolo like I always do....but I didn’t)....

So now, I have a (perfectly) working...empty DOM (oups...)

So I send the DOM to you to the mail listed in the FAQ ? What other info do you need, the serial number of the Buddha I guess ? I bought it to you few months ago :) Great device, like everything made by icomp :thumbup:

Thx!

• So I send the DOM to you to the mail listed in the FAQ ?

If you mean this article, then yes, that's the address.

What other info do you need, the serial number of the Buddha I guess ?

Your customer ID (the Kxxxx number on the invoice), or the invoice number, or the order ID in the shop will also do to find the Buddha sale. The invoice number is always the easiest thing, as that has all information (especially the date and shipping address) in one place.

• A DOM has arrived, but I can't say if it's yours, and I don't have the info "has been re-flashed" yet. We've had a crazy week last week, and today was mostly shipping all orders that came in this weekend, so staff was busy all day. I did write a shipping order for a return today, so these also flow through regularly. Yours should be ready before the end of the week (again, if that's yours; the database server is already shut down for the day).

• Returns were on top priority last week, and I was hoping to have them all finished on Friday, but that ddn't work out. Staff is on the remaining ones as I'm writing this.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.