I finally received my x-surf-100 and rapidroad usb module that i am installing into my Amiga A2000. I've looked over the included documentation for both and have the following questions regarding installation in the A2000:
1) With the usb module connected to the x-surf-100, do I need to do anything with the ground wire and ribbon cable that came with the usb module other than downloading and installing the drive software that came with the x-surf-100 and the usb module?
2) For the x-100, I need to download either AmiTCP or Genesis tcp stacks in order to use the supplied configuration files that come the driver software for the X-100?
3) Will the tcp stack software Roadshow work with the x-surf-100?
4) For the x-100, is it best to install the x-surf-100 first then connect and install the usb module?
5) Finally, I currently can download the needed software to my windows 10 laptop but have no way to get the software over to the A2000 for installation as I have not been able to find
.adf versions of the following software as described in the documentation of the x-100 and the usb module:
X-surf-100 driver install package, specifically the x-surf-100.device040 driver as I have a PP&S 68040 accelerator card installed.
If anyone can help me out with this, please let me know. All suggestions and advice are greatly appreciated in advance.