Broken RapidRoad (clockport version)

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

it just stopped working and has no light.. I guess the warranty will have expired?

Can I return it for repairs and what would the costs likely be. Also what would be the address to send it to.

Can I also ask - the clockport version works on a Xsurf too - can I cannot additional usb cable to it to double the usb slots?

thanks

• I guess the warranty will have expired?

Unless I have an order ID or warranty ID, I can't tell. Further, in such cases, I always need to know what type of power supply you were using at the time it broke - just for our statistics.

Can I return it for repairs and what would the costs likely be.

We do repairs of our products, sure. The cost can never be fixed before we have taken a look at the hardware, so please send it, and we'll get back to you with the cost (if any).

the clockport version works on a Xsurf too - can I cannot additional usb cable to it to double the usb slots?

RapidRoad has two USB ports only, not four. The X-Surf-100 provides the ports that are identical to the ones you'd have on the brackets of the A1200 version. It is not recommended to connect four at the same time, as that may result in conflicts (two uSB devices on he same port does not work).

For details about shipping something back, please read this article:

If you need to return something to iComp for service...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.