Removing Indivision AGA Mk2 Cr - Advice Sought!

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

I am considering getting a Mk3 to replace my existing Mk2 Cr - I recall it being a very snug fit over the Lisa chip, and I am a bit worried about removing the existing card and causing damage, either to the Indivision board or the motherboard itself.

Are there any hints and tips on the best way to remove this?

Many thanks in advance,

A.

• Are there any hints and tips on the best way to remove this?

not really - "just pull it off" is the best advice I can give. Try tilting it a little, that makes it come off easier. I usually grab it by the "short edge" (the one that faces to the back of the computer" and lift it there, tilting it to the front. Once that edge is off, you tilt it back and lift it vertically.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.