buddha 20TH Pin1 clockport and IDE cable connection

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • what is pin 1 of the klockport

i can't see pin 1 markings

i want to connect an rapidraod on it , does it works on a 6800 cpu ( it fits on a aca500plus)

all my ide cabels have a filled hole on the connector so you can not connect it wrong. why do you have a pin there ?

thanks

• what is pin 1 of the klockport

THe clock port does not have pin#1. Numbering on the clock port starts at #19 and ends at #40. The red marker of the RapidRoad cable goes to pin#40. That would be "facing towards the IDE port and the power jumper".

i want to connect an rapidraod on it , does it works on a 6800 cpu ( it fits on a aca500plus)

RapidRoad requires a 68020 CPU as minimum.

all my ide cabels have a filled hole on the connector so you can not connect it wrong. why do you have a pin there ?

You obviosly have UDMA cables - as the product description says, you need non-UDMA cables. The extra pin carries power for a DOM module. We did have non-UDMA cables in the past, but we're currently sold out. Looks like we should stock up on them!

• I use the old 40pins ide kabele the same your was selling.

no UDMA cables.

perhaps useful to also place a photo of this buddha with a cable on the clock port like the ather one

so the red wire ghos up in my A2000 ?

thanks

greatings

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.