P96 Software Download In .ADF Format?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

I just purchased the latest version of the P96 spftware for my PicassoIV video card. I am writing you to ask if it is possible to get the software in .adf format as I am using a gotek drive to install all of my software for my Amiga A2000? My floppy drives no longer work and replacement floppy drives are expensive.

Otherwise is there software available to convert the P96 software into .adf format?

Thanks,

Arthur

• Hi,

Ok. I appreciate the effort and responses. If there is software available to do so, please let me know and I'll do it and send the resultant file back to you.

I'll check in from time to time hoping that the adf version will be available.

Thanks again,

• Finally got around to updating to V2.4.6 and also added a ZIP file that contains an ADF. Please get back to me if this is automatically shown for existing customers, or if it's only for new customers - I can't see that for "older" orders, as none of the test-accounts has a P96 purchase.

• OK, so whoever needs the ADF, please send me a message with your order ID, and I'll add the ADF to the order in question manually. This shop software is really not made for "Freebies" :-)

• Hi Jens,

I was the one who asked about the availability of an .adf file. My order number is: 77025. Please let me when it is in my account or if it is included in the latest version of the software listed in my orders list.

Thanks,

• I just tried the "upload file" feature that will upload directly into your roder, but it does not work - contacted the programmer of the web shop, so he can see if there's any bug or wrong configuration.

• Hi,

I just opened up the picasso96 software in adf format and there was nothing in the opened window to click on. I would attach a screenshot of the opened file but the screenshot file is 4mb in size

At the top of the opened screen it says 'picasso96 59% full, 362kb free, 517kb in use'.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.