What type of clock crystal is fitted to the aca 1233n?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • It’s off my old blizzard mk3

...meaning that it was soldered in, and is now in an unknown state. It would have to go through a single-unit test, the same test that we do when we prepare for a new production run. However, we do that for a high quantity of CPUs, so building the setup with IR camera, variable-voltage and variable-clock is paid by a number of CPUs that we'll test. We can't possibly have you pay for this setup for a single processor.

Please understand that we can't offer the service.

• No I know that’s ok.

it’s not soldered in it socketed. I have some brand new ones also that I bought from RS components, when I thought the blizzard might just have a dead clock.

• Oh, sorry - didn't read the other page and only had in the back of my head that you were asking for higher CPU speed.

Yes, the Blizzard 8-pin oscillator should work, that's a 5V type.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    Marks thread as resolved after post creation.