ACA500+ Extended ROM Support

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi Team,

Is there any way I can use extended ROM's on the ACA500? I'm hoping I can put the workbench.library back into rom using an extended ROM for Hyperions OS 3.1.4.

I'm not sure I can actually mash together a 1Mb ROM and have it work.

Regards

Mick

• The ACA500plus "alone" can't do it, but all our A1200 accelerators can, and that's supported by the flash software of the ACA500plus.

You may use the two 64k-blocks at $f0.0000 and $f2.0000 if this shall be "68000-only". Not sure what size the workbench.library actually is and what mechanisms there are for the $f0 extended ROM area - I'm not that much of a software person.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.