Minimig AGA for Turbo Chameleon 64 - at last!

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

I have uploaded the newest Minimig AGA Core to my TCv2. System boots but Mouse is not working. Previously, it was working fine. I can move the mouse with numeric keyboard when Caps Lock is on, but mouse on PS/2 port is not working

Any ideas what's going on? Anyone Sith same problem?

I have updated 832OSDAC.bin file (previously I had 832OSDAA.bin).

Is there a way to test PS/2 port of the Chamaleon with some other Core/App?

Thanks and regards

David

• Just to be clear, are you saying that the mouse worked with a previous version of the AGA core? Or that it worked with the ECS core but doesn't work with the AGA core?

I'll be pushing out a new version soon with some bug fixes and a couple of extra features. (And 832OSDAD.bin! I change the filename when I make an incompatible change, so the core won't boot if you have the wrong version. The firmware file isn't involved in talking to the mouse, though.)

• Hi Alastair,

It was working with previous AGA core.... but Last time I used it was in June. That's why I want to check if PS2 connector is fine.... Mouse works fine in other devices, and I tested other mouse as well with same results.

Best

• Perhaps even the hardware test core :=) It shows a little square that can be moved with the ps/2 mouse and some squares that light up when pressing mouse buttons (warning: it also beeps... turn down the volume =P)

• Can the forced reset be disabled when a disk access beyond track 79 happens?

This is an issue with Rock'n'Roll. This game has no copy protection, but it writes the high scores to track 80 in its own format.

• Can the forced reset be disabled when a disk access beyond track 79 happens?

This is an issue with Rock'n'Roll. This game has no copy protection, but it writes the high scores to track 80 in its own format.

Good point. I do want to try and add support for extended ADFs at some point, but in the meantime I could certainly make the error non-fatal.