Some questions for AGA MK2cr

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi, I am using my AGA mk2cr card in Amiga 1200, with Pal Interlaced 1280x1024 resolution with ASUS VW193D monitor. There is a constant vibration on the screen.

- Do you have a configuration suggestion to use this resolution without vibration?

What is the function of the 16Mb memory on the card?

- Software like SysInfo sees AGA MK2cr as CyberGraphix card, does the card have an RTG function?
    Thank you for reply...

• - Do you have a configuration suggestion to use this resolution without vibration?

Please explain what "vibration" means. I have no clue what this may apply to - the picture should be rock-solid. However, your monitor is a 1440x900 monitor, so the scaler of the monitor might kick in. As a result, you may see moiré patterns all over the screen. Maybe you mean that with "vibration"?

Make yourself a 1440x900 output mode using the config tool, that will give you unscaled output.

What is the function of the 16Mb memory on the card?

That's the frame buffer of the flicker fixer.

- Software like SysInfo sees AGA MK2cr as CyberGraphix card

No, it doesn't. If Sysinfo shows a CyberGFX card, then there's some Zorro card in your computer that has that ID, but this is surely not coming from Indivision. And no, there is no RTG function in the product, it is only a flicker fixer.

• Hi, my A1200 on stock desktop, and using only ACA 1233/40 and AGA mkcr2 havent any Zorro card. And how can I set 1440x900 screen resolution. Can you help me? Or attaching conf file?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.