buddha not working

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi, my amiga wont boot up with the DOM and cd rom drive connected at the same time, but will boot up with just the DOM installed. I just want it to run the cd rom drive as my cf card is connected to my vampire. When I run the installation software it goes no further than when I press install the English version. I have to confess though that I installed the card the wrong way as my amiga 500 is in a checkmate 1500+ case and was unsure of the orientation. I notice on the card it says to replace R2 with a 22R.

• Hi, I've replaced the resistor with the one you specified, but now my Amiga will not boot at all with the Buddha installed. Is it possible to return it to you for repair?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.