How to install Lyra 3 in the Amiga 1200

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

I just wanted to know how you install Lyra 3 in an Amiga 1200, but haven't found any detailed information about it.
    As far as I understood, you put it on the correspondng controller chip, but what about the cable with the PS/2-connector?
    How does the connector get to the outside of the case? I didn't find any information about it.
    I use the Indivision, so the expansion outlet is already reserved for the DVI-connector.

• You'll have to get creative, then. The upper part of your case does have considerable space, so three drills (one big for the connector, two small for screws) will do the trick if you don't like things dangeling out the back of the computer.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.