Indivision ECS V2: Monitor keeps turning itself off

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Perhaps a beginner question, but I keep getting this message from the monitor (see picture). The monitor then turns itself off automatically no matter what I do.

I have not yet installed or used any software, just installed the hardware and plugged in the monitor.

Will the software help? In that case I need to get a floppy disk drive from somewhere. Or any other tips? Thanks!

• Well the picture did not upload, but the message from monitor says:

Input signal out of range!

Current mode:

H=48kHz, V=72Hz

Change mode to:

1920 x 1080 60Hz

Display going to sleep in 30 seconds.

• Sounds like your monitor does not like the 72Hz standard output mode of Indivision ECS V2. So yes, the config software will help. And the manual of your monitor may also help :-)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    Marks thread as resolved after post creation.