Chameleon FW updates

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I know this is a part time thing for the team, but any news on FW updates and coming feature beyond 9g (Dec 22, 2016) would be great. Im not looking for anything specific, but I am also considering a 1541U II+. I have two 64's and a 128, so nothing will go to waste. Just have not seen FW updates for a while now.

Thanks,

Brad

• Not for the Chameleon most likely, and certainly not before we fixed all known bugs in the emulation. Especially in cartridge mode this is very difficult (if not impossible) to do properly, and any detail changes in the emulation will potentially require new savestate format and make old savestates obsolete (VICE has the same problem).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.