A1000 68000 clockport adapter

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • It's not available any more, and it wouldn't have worked for an RTC anyway. I currently cannot offer any solution for "just an RTC". I do know of some people who are using the ACA500plus on an A1000, but that's not recommended, as the ACA500plus is built only for the A500 and A500+.

• Okay. Thank you.

I'm trying to locate an old a-time parallel port clock type device for the a1000 but it's proving very difficult and there doesn't seem to be any modern back up clock solutions for the a1000.

I have a hc533 accelerator, kickstart ROM switcher and df0/df1 switcher installed in my a1000 so the clock is the only thing I am missing.

Thanks Jens

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    Marks thread as resolved after post creation.