ACE2 Availability?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I have 3 A2000s that I use regularly with a group of friends that come over. I find I'm needing 2mb chip memory to run a lot of the (WHDLoad) games. The ACE2 seems to be the best option. Are these going to be available any time soon?

I have several 8375 chips and PLCC84 socket adapters, so I can build them, if I can buy the boards...

• The socket adapters are what's scarce - essentially "not available" on the market for affordable prices. There are empty PCBs left (maybe 20 pcs.) that I can sell. The good news about this is that the design does not use any programmable parts, so you can really just "solder and go". Please sent me an e-Mail with your details, so I can make an offer (your personal details don't belong in a public forum!).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.