X-Surf-500 Issues

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Just purchased x-surf-500 and installed it to my ACA500+ (that has also ACA1233n) ; anyway, updated ACA500+ firmwares (menu+network installer) and got everything installed, however, if I select xsurf500+ interface whole machine freezes when trying to start network ; other interfaces just gives generic error...

I assume the xsurf500+ is the one I should be using ? any tips to troubleshoot further ?

• The setup does require a bit of power - since all the cards we deliver have passed a single-unit-test, I expect them to also work at your place. The networkinf software will also work without the accelerator, so the easiest way for you to reduce power consumption would be to temporarily remove the ACA1233n.

• Thanks, tested without the ACA1233n ; still the same problem... I unscrew the card a bit and gave it a small nudge...screwed it tight (gently) and surprisingly it started to work so there must have been some connectivity issue... anyway, works now at least ;)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.